we first wrote our name in red, yellow and orange to represent the colours of fire and we also did a black one as well to make our name still be visible and to accentuate the flame more, we could of also used white to make it look like brighter flame we the layered them over each other to get the fire/flame effect
- UNIT 20
- UNIT 21
- UNIT 23
- UNIT 3
Saturday, March 5, 2022
Mathew Morris fire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My cultural campaign power point
https://chchs365-my.sharepoint.com/:p:/r/personal/16morrism_cardinal-heenan_org_uk/_layouts/15/Doc.aspx?sourcedoc=%7BF501AC3F-A8CB-4BF3-8B6A...
-
P1: Describe an existing media advertising campaign Assessment Criteria for P1: Aims and objectives the aims for this film is to get the f...
-
https://chchs365-my.sharepoint.com/:p:/r/personal/16morrism_cardinal-heenan_org_uk/_layouts/15/Doc.aspx?sourcedoc=%7B8aef05f1-46c8-45c2-a4e7...
-
I used inDesign to make this copy for my formative, I used our given tools to make this and the tools I used was the stretch tool, the type ...
No comments:
Post a Comment